You can’t do things differently until you see things differently.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to patients of all ages in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, Sullivan, Toon and Associates strive to take care of you visual needs.
We believe that choosing the appropriate optometrist/eye care professional is of the utmost importance to you and your family. Sullivan, Toon and Associates. are concerned with prevention, treatment, remediation, and enhancement of the visual system for children and adults to achieve optimal function.
• Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
• Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
• Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
• Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
• Vision Therapy for All Ages
• Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
• Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia (lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
• Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
• Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness